Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Louisville area Local Support Entry 1: Sacred Sorrow.

No matter where you go there are always your local artist that just wanna be heard. Hell, I know how it feels being a bassist in a serious band. I will probably frequently post on here about the bands from MY area that I feel need to be noticed. If i can I'd like to get some interviews in with some of them. But I'll just take this post to mention some of the local bands from my area that I know of and have heard. I will link facebook to every band i mention.

Sacred Sorrow
Sacred Sorrow has been around for quite a while, even before I even thought about being in a band.Currently lined up with Blake Lockman, Jeremy Fultineer, Dustin Rawlings, and Matt Deeringer, they started in 2003. They have a dark rather  appearance and have performed songs with fitting titles such as "To the Grave", "Social Suicide" and "Sunsets of Salem." As far as their style goes it has changed a little over the years. They have had sounds that sound almost like a heavy punk to a hardcore metal sound. "Currently, our sound is the heaviest it's ever been and I think the four of us are the happiest we've ever been with it." says bassist Dustin. Sacred Sorrow is hoping to have a new EP out by the end of the year or beginning of next year and do a ton of shows. Check em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment