Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mastodon: The Hunter

Wow! So I just listened to the new Mastodon album The Hunter which released September 26th. I'm a little late for this one, but I do have to say, I really enjoyed this album. There wasnt a song on the album that I thought sucked or wanted to skip at any point. It keeps a very good vibe the entire time. At times I couldnt help but think to myself "That sounds a lot like CKY" which is a good thing if you ask me. This album is just one great big musical expierence. Its worth listening to multiple times. A couple of songs I couldnt help but get stuck in my head include Curl of the Burl and Octopus Has No Friends. The album is very unique and I highly recommend it to anyone who is into progressive metal such as Tool or CKY. This album gets a 9/10

No comments:

Post a Comment